Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hi world!

My name is Ninja Panda, first name Ninja, last name Panda.

I'm starting this blog because I have recently started playing a lot of games, and I would really like to think I'm not simply just wasting my time playing them but also serving a purpose. Therefore I decided to start a blog to review all the games I've played or am playing!

I promise you I will give you the most honest, most insightful gaming reviews. I have read and watched many game reviews from IGN, gamespot, gamestrailer, etc, and thought I've found them to be insightful, I couldn't helped but noticed that they like to compare one game to another instead of judging a game on its own and hold it up to sub-genre standards set by previous games (COD anyone?). And also... do the companies that produced these games pay these websites to give good reviews for certain games? hhmm.. maybe I'm just paranoid =P

anyways, first review coming soon!

- Panda ninjastar, hua!

No comments:

Post a Comment